- Introduction to my garden – we have a walled garden, not far from the sea. The focus is a tapestry of green punctuated by flowers.
2. My “helpful” hounds
3. My garden has over 200 terracotta pots so hours of watering but today I am tackling an irrigation system.
4. I love ferns especially tree ferns
5. Today’s favourite plant (It changes every day) is muehlen beckia complexa, maidenhair vine – it is beautiful and I plan to order more.
6. Storm Hannah – the high walls of the garden usually protect us but Hannah managed to topple a potted tree and break a couple of pots. The tree fell on my beautiful peony which I am hoping will recover, it has 7 buds this year so I have been looking forward to a wonderful display. I am sure we have got off lightly compared to many gardens on the coast